10/23/10

I love October

Man has it been a while since I updated... Well, I am now 25 years old and can't believe it. For some reason I still think that once 25 I am now instantly stuck in my ways. In some ways I am, but there is still time. I decided to take one class this semester because it's that intense! I literally have spent all my time painting and designing and it's been crazy to the point where I don't have time to clean. It's also been fun though because I can see my skill develop. I love living on my own with Oliver, it's great like always. I baked cookies yesterday, they taste fine but they are hard as rocks! My next challenge is to sew my Halloween costume. Lastly, I want to make pumpkin pie from scratch again.

California rained today, and I love it. Take that SUN!!!
a.Wong

No comments: