6/30/10

What would miss manners do?

A month has passed and lots have changed. Oliver has recently lost his job at Wells Fargo and money is starting to get tight. I think we can make do if I work a few extra days in the week, but I need time to do art/portfolio... And whether he'd like to admit it or not, he's been depressed, which doesn't quite help with anything. Good news is, the new apartment we are moving to (which is right next door...) has the same rent amount which will be nice. We move on July 8th. (Another financial strain will be my tuition, don't want to think about that yet...). 

Aside from that negative news, I've been more motivated to draw, which is a plus. I've been designing stationary, which I hope to print out and use. I probably won't be selling them. Most likely give them out to people. So far I only have two, and a third is on it's way. 

I'm hoping all this moving out stuff will work out. One of my roommates is already gone she left for her internship and says that she won't be moving back... then why is your stuff (furniture) still here? Why did you leave your food rotting in the fridge? I don't understand. She has her friend living in her room. She never asked anyone if her friend could stay... (I can't seem to let that go... how could you not ask?) Rude! But the friend is nice. Two are moving out today, but has yet to clean up after themselves. They've got their things yes... but nothing has been cleaned... the bathroom? Ew. I'm not sure what will happen. I'm pretty sure I'll be running around last minute cleaning/throwing things away. WHY should I be worried? I never put down a deposit. The first girl that left, did. Should I care about cleaning after myself then? She wasn't exactly nice to me, but it'd be rude to not make an effort. I'm just frustrated that people act like that. Makes me sad.  

No comments: