12/27/10

Bagel Newton Chandler


This Christmas we got an amazing opportunity to adopt a puppy! Our roommates found an article in the news paper and a week later we were driving home our little darling Bagel. Thus far, he has been a very good puppy. Soon we will be getting his health check out, but everyday has been wonderful. He is super cute and so much fun to watch. 

Winter break has been relaxing. I've been catching up with TV shows and some sleep. I have a few things that I was to finish before the break is over. Make a journal for the coming Spring semester, start making 2012 calendar, finish reading a book, and paint one image. Oliver got me two Art of Hayao Miyazaki books for Christmas, and their landscape paintings are beautiful and very inspirational. I'm hoping to creating one painting in that style. 

Things I'm looking forward to... A new semester, new projects, new opportunities, weddings, and adventures with Oliver/Bagel 

No comments: