6/13/10

Change is Good

A lot has been going on!

I Love events like the World Cup and the Olympics, anything that involves a bunch of countries coming together makes me feel really good. I'm thinking about donating frequently to some sort of charity. Or Volunteering for some sort of organization, but I'm not sure what organization yet. I think that would be fun. Even if it's a little, I can at least try and help.

I'm going to be moving out of a 3bed/3bath apartment into a 2bed/2bath apt. Let's just say that the apartment that I'm living in now has bad karma and I'm really excited to move in with my friend Christy and Adam. They are going to get married soon and I can't wait to see it! Super Cute <3. I'm still trying to sew together my Victorian dress... I just hope I won't look like a craft project gone wrong, but we'll see! As for now Summer has been great. I've drawing and painting a little bit (hopefully more after the wedding). Tomorrow I'm going to go sketching with a couple co-workers. Good fun/Good practice.

I've been obsessed with Shikira's Waka Waka music video/song. I'm thinking of making that my BFA video. If you don't know what that is. It's basically a video about yourself. How is it about me? It's like a fun bouncing video and I want to show that I can sing? Haha not sure. Plus I've always wanted to be a pop singer so I thought it'd be funny to do a Glee thing too. I'm not just about art, which is what I want to show? 

Yesterday was Christy's bachelorette party and it was fun. Jillian, her maid of honor, got us Belly Dancing skirts and her Teacher taught us a thing or too. Super cute, and it super hurt my brain. OH yeah I also want to try Taiko drumming and I will actually go to a workshop sometimes this month. It'll be $50 but I think it's worth a try since I've wanted to experience it for a while. 

I guess that is it for now, toodles!
Alice^^

No comments: