4/15/10

I'm not done growing yet

Hey I'm pretty proud of myself thus far. I'm able to be me, and still be respected. That's pretty awesome. It's made me realize that there is more to life then just going to school and just being a student. I have the possibility to do so much more and I think I lost track of that a little when I moved out here. Why do I bring this stuff up? I have done something I usually would never do. I emailed an artist that I respect/admire and asked him to visit my college and he was willing to! All it took was a simple email! I had great help from a dear friend who told me no fear, just do it. They are artists too and we are all building up networks. All I have to do is email him a proper date. How exciting! This summer for sure I'll have a portfolio to show. Who knows next year I may get internships. Maybe my dreams aren't too far away.

Toodles till Laters,
Alice

1 comment:

Maria Doering said...

I'm SO proud of you! :D