11/26/09

It's a duck day for us!!!

(I love this artist, Brittney Lee)

Yay, Oliver and I maybe flying HOME!!! I hope we can do it. I'd be so happy!!!

Anyway, life has been pretty good. School work is the same. I have gotten better. Today is good. Originally I wanted to plan a trip with Oliver to go away for a few days for vacation, but that can't happen. So we are staying home and making thanksgiving. Oliver is going to show me how to make apple pie ^^. YUM. He is doing well... currently at this very moment he is air guitar-ing, how cute. I'm going to be in charge of making the veggies!!! Next semester I'll be a teacher. I'm super nervous, but if I'm prepared, which I will be, I should do well. I just hope the students will take me seriously. Eeeep!

Toodles for now
a.Wong

1 comment:

Milky Cereal said...

I love this pic!! It reminds me of an old children's book. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!! <3