10/3/09

Smooches

Good and Bad news. I went to a checkup recently and I am Healthy!!! Yay... But I am now an inch shorter? How is that possible? I'm now 4 ft 10inch... I can't be shrinking already. The bad news is I still haven't gained much weight. Or maybe I did and now is losing it again. I'm down to 79lb. More good news is that I just got over a cold and I feel energized!

Both teachers I have right now are great. They tell it like it is, which is the main thing I like about them. School is going well. Lots of work. I just have to keep at it. It's nice to wake up and the only concern is making a pretty image, but because school is so hectic I'm now working at the Museum less, which means a lot less money... I only worked once this week... Sad... sad paycheck ahead.

Oliver and I are doing well too. We spend every Sunday together, and anytime we have the day off together. You may be thinking... but Alice you live together you see him all the time. This is correct but I'm doing homework till late, and he's working or reading, playing video games and sleeping. So there isn't much us hangout time. For the most part that has been working out. We are now trying something new starting Sunday. Clean up days. I've been getting really lazy and I can't keep up with messes anymore so we are going to try and clean up together. Oh man the laundry. This will not be affective for all Sundays. We are hoping to make this a Thursday evening ordeal. I want Sunday's to be our fun days.

Furlough week is coming up. Super excited. For those of you who don't know what that means... All the art teachers decided to sync up their furlough days into one week. The week of Oct 19th. It's nice to have a quick break. Although we are paying more... which sucks. Honestly this school is soooo much cheaper than Hartford so it does not matter to me.

On the list of things to do is to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs.

No comments: