9/20/09

Homesicking

So, day's are starting to become blurry again. That's only because i sleep at inconsistent times and stay up forever. I've been eating healthy for the most part and then snacking on bad stuff. I love salads. Lettuce, Cucumbers, Onions, Scallions, Oil and Balsamic Vinegar, and Ground Pepper. It's a very green salad but it's yum! And I'm developing a nice curved art back from sitting and slouching all day. Sarcasm of course, but I am trying to improve my posture. I hope I'm doing well.

Today is Sunday!!! Which means a day with Oliver buns. I think we are going to the mall for a little bit. Then I have to come home and paint my character, forever!!! I really want to buy stuff... and that's bad. It's a quick fix for something that's missing. And I'm missing home. A LOT.

I'm struggling in VisDev. Character Designing is so hard. I think I started the main character over at least 6 times. I think I have something that is much better. Still meh, but at least it's better. Hopefully I'll catch up to everyone by tomorrow, I'm a little behind.

As for Conceptual Illustration, I have to have 100 trees, 50 teapot/teacup layouts, and 50 forest layout. We have to create a Macbeth forest. REALLY EXCITED. It's going to be super hard but I mean. Gnarly trees and fog!!! Can you image? So neat and creepy looking.

Ok time to go and take a break!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: