9/1/09

This be my ride



I learned to ride a bike this summer, and here it is. I'm still afraid to ride my bike alone because I don't trust myself with traffic. So I have only been riding it with my roommates when we head to class. It does make life so much faster. Hopefully after a few more weeks I'll be much braver. How am I? Very stressed and it's a sham because the semester just started. I'm not used to my new schedule yet. Time managing is going to be crucial if I want to stay alive this semester. I already started skipping meals yesterday and of course ended up with a stomach ache... No good, NO GOOD! BUT on a good note. I have a great opportunity... but it may or may not happen. Either way it was a good chance. I'll fill ya'll in when I find out if it's a yes or no.

2 comments:

andrwagts said...

so you got the app, cool bike

wee-fi said...

awww. I miss riding my bike. I wouldn't trust myself in the city though lol