3/27/10

You are missing

Spring Break is here and what is suppose to be a fun break from school has actually become very depressing and stressful. Oliver has flown home to visit his family and I chose to stay in California to finish up some homework. The last time we were separated was when I went to study abroad in London, which was the first semester of Senior year at Hartford... I missed him so much. Having to go through it again is really hard. So I've been keeping myself busy with art assignments. I have planned the entire break dedicated to getting something done. By tomorrow I hope to finish a still life, a self portrait, and start on a Reverse Charcoal Drawing.

With lack of sleep and occasional tears I realize that it may have been a bad decision to stay in California, but I am determined to see this through. I would like to prove to myself that I can accomplish this short term goal. Anyway, I should get some rest.

Toodles till Later,
Alice

No comments: