1/23/10

Good Changes

Spring semester is coming soon and there are many good changes. I'm going to be teaching my first class EVER. As always I'm nervous... I hope that the students will get a lot out of my course. I can't begin to explain how great this experience is to me. I'm teaching a college class! I'll be in charge of what goes in their minds! My lesson plan is pretty much done. I do need to go in day-by-day and prepare everything. I should be okay. I have books, notes, and great mentors backing me up. I am worried about the work load. I'm still debating whether or not I want to take another class. If I do... that means, two classes, two side projects, and two jobs... and then every other week is a weekend trip with Oliver. Work at the Museum is starting to change too. I'm going to be promoted as a lead. I'll have more responsibilities but it should be okay... It's great stuff to put on the resume.

Sadly I am still self conscious about looks... My hair is a lot better after getting a nice cut and I have a flat iron which has been working wonders. NOW I'm sick of caking my face with makeup and hiding so I finally decided to get Proactive... I really hope it works. So far its been day two and it seems okay. I hope I don't sound like an infomercial... I do feel like a lot has been put on me, but I think this is all a great blessing. READY GO!!!

Alice ^^

No comments: