3/29/10

Divide and Conquer

The weather was beautiful today. Looking at the forecast it told me that after today it was going to rain for a few days, so I made it a priority to be outside. I hung out with Sam and Otman in various places. It was fun to have human contact. I believe we sketched at Roy's Station, by the pool, and at Shaburi. Over all I think it was a nice day. I got little homework done but at least I am further along. Hopefully I'll make it for the deadline. The plan for tomorrow is to finish up my interior and then move onto a self portrait. I think I can do it.

On another note. I still feel lost without my Oliver. It's hard to explain... There is a possibility that I'll just buy a ticket and go home. It sounds really weak but I can't handle being so far from him. I love my darling.

Toodles till Later,
Alice

No comments: